63259
Turkey’s Trade Deficit Falls
Turkey’s Trade Deficit Falls

Turkey’s Trade Deficit Falls

Turkey’s Trade Deficit Falls

The foreign trade deficit of Turkey fell by 10.3% to reach $4.49 billion in March, compared to the same month last year, the Turkish Statistical Institute reported on Friday, Anadolu Agency reported. TurkStat’s data showed that exports increased by 13.6% to $14.49 billion in March, compared to the same month in 2016, while imports soared by 6.9% to $18.98 billion year-on-year. The report revealed that Turkey’s imports from the EU made up 46.7% of the total imports, a 2.4% decrease from 49.1% in March 2016. Exports to Europe increased by 8.1% compared to last year, reaching $6.77 billion in March.

 

Short URL : https://goo.gl/y36LCJ
  1. https://goo.gl/a0ez0Z
  • https://goo.gl/rKMcfG
  • https://goo.gl/FZkSg8
  • https://goo.gl/6elL63
  • https://goo.gl/uVbMyK

You can also read ...

The World Bank forecasts Russia's economy will grow by 1.7% this year and next, and by 1.8% in 2019.
The economy in Europe and Central Asia will grow 2.2% in 2017...
US Unfreezes Sudan Bank A/Cs
The United States has unfrozen bank accounts in Sudan after...
Participants pose for a family photo during the opening ceremony of D8 Organization for Economic Cooperation Summit in Istanbul on Oct. 20.
Turkey's Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu on Thursday said...
GM Closure Ends Australia’s Car Manufacturing Industry
Australia’s near 100-year automotive industry ended on Friday...
Digital Changes to Better Shape Asean Economy
Member states of Asean must be ready to embrace technological...
Wall Street Banks Sound Alarm on Stock-Market Correction
The S&P 500 hasn't seen a correction in almost two years....
Italy Q3 Growth at 0.5%
Italy’s economic growth improved slightly in the third quarter...
Despite intensifying property curbs and higher mortgage rates, Chinese banks issued $664.70 billion of property loans in the first nine months of this year.
China's central bank governor has warned the country's...

Add new comment

Read our comment policy before posting your viewpoints

Image CAPTCHA
Enter the characters shown in the image.

Trending

Googleplus