Deutsche Bourse, LSE to Merge
World Economy

Deutsche Bourse, LSE to Merge

Deutsche Bourse AG and London Stock Exchange Group Plc agreed to merge, a deal that would create a titan of European trading as long as rival suitors don’t upend the agreement and regulators give it their blessing, Bloomberg reported.
LSE’s equity holders will own 45.6% of the enlarged group, while Deutsche Bourse stockholders will get the remaining 54.4%, according to a statement on Wednesday.
The two companies announced on Feb. 23 that they were negotiating a deal. The companies are valued at $30.5 billion. The companies predicted they would have cost savings, or synergies, of €450 million ($499 million) each year after the deal is completed.
Companies typically have to spend double their forecast annual savings from synergies in the first year or two of the deal. That means they have to come up with cash to save money later on.


Short URL : http://goo.gl/j3kPKf
  1. http://goo.gl/8eHhp4
  • http://goo.gl/IctWeJ
  • http://goo.gl/Z9QYKA
  • http://goo.gl/uNuddR
  • http://goo.gl/VYWo5K

You can also read ...

Cambodia’s economic outlook remains positive, but is subject to downside risks.
The IMF Managing Director Christine Lagarde expressed optimism...
More and more Thai merchants are integrating WeChat Pay and Alipay’s systems to cater to tourists.
The internet has changed the way most people live. Through...
More India Bank Frauds Revealed
Over 25,800 fraud cases involving about Rs179 crore ($1.79...
Germany to Push for Free Trade at G20
Germany’s new Finance Minister Olaf Scholz warned on Sunday...
Free trade achieves more good for the planet.
US President Donald Trump’s steel tariffs have brought the...
Qatar Calls to Investigate UAE Bank’s Bogus Deals
Qatar has asked US regulators to investigate the US subsidiary...
EU Readies Tax on US Technological Titans
The European Union will next week unveil plans for a digital...
Apparel imports from ASEAN are growing, spurred by low labor costs  in such countries as Vietnam.
Import prices for apparel and daily goods in Japan plunged...