32471
Two-Stage Takeover
World Economy

Two-Stage Takeover

China National Chemical Corp. improved its offer to buy Syngenta AG, proposing a complex two-stage takeover that would mark the biggest-ever acquisition by a Chinese company, people with knowledge of the matter said, Bloomberg reported. ChemChina, as the state-owned company is known, offered to purchase 70% of Syngenta now, with an option to acquire the remaining 30% of the company at a later date, said the people, who asked not to be identified because the information is private. Basel-based Syngenta, the world’s largest pesticide maker, will hold a board meeting before the end of the year to vote on the deal, the people said.

Short URL : http://goo.gl/Tl3CM9
  1. http://goo.gl/gTyOpV
  • http://goo.gl/zhpJJd
  • http://goo.gl/UytJKG
  • http://goo.gl/rArUrd
  • http://goo.gl/nsqaH3

You can also read ...

Cyber threats are ever-evolving.
The White House released a report that found that the economic...
Global Investors Target Zimbabwe Energy Sector
Zimbabwe has become a magnet for billionaire global firms such...
BSP said the planned RRR cuts are part of the bank’s financial market reforms.
The Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas said it was reducing banks’...
FAO regional representative Julio Berdegue (R), and the deputy regional representative Eve Crowley.
Identifying territories where rural poverty is most entrenched...
Asean Labor Flows Hit a Wall
Tighter restrictions on foreign labor in Malaysia and Thailand...
Baby-boomers will start turning 75 or older in 2022, which is expected to trigger a surge in health care and nursing care costs.
Amid stalling inflation and ballooning government spending,...
The country’s GDP grew by 3.2% in 2017 but will  edge down in the coming years.
A report by the International Monetary Fund showed Sunday that...
Lagarde Backs Creation of European Monetary Fund
International Monetary Fund chief Christine Lagarde has no...

Trending

Googleplus