2727
Virgin to Buy Tiger Shares
World Economy

Virgin to Buy Tiger Shares

Virgin Australia has announced a complete takeover of low cost carrier Tiger Airways.The airline already has a 60% stake in Tiger, and will acquire the remaining 40% of shares for just $1, News.com reported. The move is expected to help Virgin return to profitability by the end of 2016 despite a first quarter loss for 2014-15 of $45m.

 

Short URL : http://goo.gl/kQt0C2

Trending

Googleplus