55483
Teacher’s Bravery
People

Teacher’s Bravery

A brave teacher, Alireza Saqi, saved the lives of his students by evacuating them safely when an oil heater burst into flames in his classroom at a primary school in Hamamlou village in Ardebil Province.
Saqi tried to extinguish the fire himself and in the process burned his hand severely, Alef News Agency reported. Although the village is connected by piped gas, the school still doesn’t have safe heating system. Currently, among the 530,000 classrooms across the country, 84,000 continue to use unsafe heating appliances. Recently, the Organization for Development, Renovation and Equipping Schools announced that unsafe heating appliances will be replaced with safe heating systems in 50,000 more classrooms by the end of the current year in March 2017.

 

Short URL : https://goo.gl/sFFb6m
  1. https://goo.gl/ZGDMIz
  • https://goo.gl/5oRIVl
  • https://goo.gl/d9g6I0
  • https://goo.gl/L4Vynr
  • https://goo.gl/t3SvMb

Add new comment

Read our comment policy before posting your viewpoints

Trending

Googleplus