54839
Road Traffic Deaths Drop
People

Road Traffic Deaths Drop

A report released by the Iran Legal Medicine Organization (ILMO) said that during the first seven months of the current year (started March 20), the death toll in traffic accidents decreased by 2.7%. “During the period, 10,257 people lost their lives in road crashes across the country of whom, 7,982 (79%) were men and the remaining 2,275 (21%) were women,” IRNA quoted Ahmad Shojaee, head of ILMO, as saying. The provinces of Fars (905), Khorasan Razavi (783), and Tehran (725) had the highest numbers of road fatalities, he added.  

 

Short URL : https://goo.gl/qmEDXI
  1. https://goo.gl/EKwOIH
  • https://goo.gl/xLgrO8
  • https://goo.gl/Xp6Xbg
  • https://goo.gl/vX0TNW
  • https://goo.gl/5277uW

Add new comment

Read our comment policy before posting your viewpoints

Trending

Googleplus