21883
Health Checks for Primary School Kids
People

Health Checks for Primary School Kids

Health screening of first grade students started in June and all students will be subject to health examination, said Majid Ghadami, head of the Special Education Organization.
Over 300,000 primary school students went through health checks in the past 10 days and the screening will continue until September, reports ISNA.
About 10% of screened students were identified with problems and referred to health centers for further diagnosis. They will undergo special interventions that will commence in August. This will facilitate remedial action at the next level by providing specialized treatment to those suffering from mental or physically disabilities.
This year (started March 21), all health information will be registered online and school authorities will have direct access to the data.
There are 847 primary health centers covering 99% of the country. The remaining 1% accounts for impassable routes where mobile teams will be sent.
Ghadami said each Screening costs the government $3.5.

 

Short URL : http://goo.gl/12f8BZ

Trending

Googleplus