Research Projects for Graduate Conscripts

Research Projects  for Graduate ConscriptsResearch Projects  for Graduate Conscripts

Military research projects in lieu of military service are available only to conscripts with graduate degrees (Master’s or PhD). Human resources deputy at the Armed Forces Chief of Staff, Brigadier General Mousa Kamali said conscripts with a graduate degree can take on a research project which is approved by the armed forces and get a waiver in military service by up to 19 months.