2787
177 Unfinished Projects Await Investors
People, Travel

177 Unfinished Projects Await Investors

In Mazandaran Province, 177 unfinished travel and tourism projects are awaiting investment.  They cover a spectrum of travel and tourism areas including  accommodation, food and recreation, according to Iran Newspaper.
The projects are at different stages of development from 15% to 70%, said Delaver Bozorgnia, the provincial chief head of Cultural Heritage, Handicrafts and Tourism Organization (ICHHTO), during a meeting held in Nour county and attended by a group of investors from Kuwait, Egypt, and Algeria, along with the media.
Currently, 20 three to five star hotels are under construction and will be ready over the next three years, he added.
The province has the potential to bring health tourists via direct flights from Kuwait to Mazandaran, he suggested.
“Given the proximity to the capital, the usual 10% of health tourists seeking medical treatment will be dealt with in Tehran. This region will therefore seek to address the needs of the remaining 90% visiting for rest, recuperation, and wellness programs,” Bozorgnia said.
The province benefiting from a Caspian Sea coastline, as well as the beautiful, lush, green jungles, coupled with medical facilities, can be an ideal place for health tourists, he added.
He said “we look forward to host ‘familiarization tours’ for Kuwaiti tour operators to offer various travel packages to this province.”
He said “we are also ready to hold an expo” to promote Mazandaran capacities, in the Cultural Week in Kuwait.

Short URL : http://goo.gl/triyRA

You can also read ...

Within the next few years, the center of Hasankeyf is set to vanish forever.
The construction of the controversial Ilisu Dam poses a...
In Iran, the date coincides with the working season of Iranian archeologists.
Iranian events on the International Archeology Day, observed...
No USD Needed for Iraq Visa
The US dollar has been replaced by Iranian rial for getting a...
Central and Eastern European registered the highest increases in EU tourism arrivals.
Almost 973 million passengers travelled by air in the European...
Handicrafts Potentials High for Generating Unemployment
Iran aims to raise its handicrafts exports to $2 billion by...
Free Entry to Chogha Zanbil
Visitors to Chogha Zanbil, the unique ziggurat in Khuzestan...
 Iranians are obliged to submit various documents without any assurance of receiving a visa.
Recent reports show China is following the footsteps of...

Trending

Googleplus