National
0

Plan to Take S. Arabia to Int'l Court

Plan to Take  S. Arabia to  Int'l Court  Plan to Take  S. Arabia to  Int'l Court

Justice Minister Mostafa Pourmohammadi said on Thursday Iran is intent on taking Saudi Arabia to international courts for the deaths of hundreds of Iranian pilgrims in last year's deadly crush in Mina, near Mecca. Pourmohammadi told IRIB Tehran is pursuing the matter and considering various ways to refer the case to international arbitration.  Over 460 Iranians were among the thousands of pilgrims who died on September 24, 2015, in the crush in Mina during the annual pilgrimage.

 

Financialtribune.com