41859
1981 Tehran Blast Suspect No Longer in Custody
National

1981 Tehran Blast Suspect No Longer in Custody

A suspect arrested recently by Albanian police on charges of involvement in a bomb blast at the headquarters of the Islamic Republic Party in Tehran in 1981 is no longer in custody, the judiciary spokesman said on Wednesday. Gholamhossein Mohseni-Ejei said the suspect had been on the wanted list of Iran's judiciary since a long time ago, Tasnim News Agency reported. "Albania's police arrested the suspect, but reports indicate that the individual is not in custody now," he said.  Mohseni-Ejei noted that this does not mean legal actions against the suspect have ended.

 

Short URL : http://goo.gl/EKmOLU
  1. http://goo.gl/CoF4ff
  • http://goo.gl/ycRDY1
  • http://goo.gl/Q5ULkf
  • http://goo.gl/ywjfSP
  • http://goo.gl/FHoQ58

Trending

Googleplus