17539
ENOC to Buy Dragon Oil
Energy

ENOC to Buy Dragon Oil

Emirates National Oil Co (ENOC) has made a $5.6 billion offer to buy minority shareholders’ stakes in Dragon Oil, Arabian Oil & Gas reported. ENOC, which already owns 54% of the exploration and production firm, is seeking to obtain the remaining 46%. The company made a public offering to the independent committee set up after its initial private offering on May 13.

 

Short URL : http://goo.gl/2geSB8

You can also read ...

Canada to Boost Support for Renewable Energy
Millions of dollars in subsidies for a Nova Scotia tidal...
The field has cumulatively produced about 15 million cubic meters of gas and 31.4 million barrels of oil and condensate.
India’s Reliance Industries has shut down an oil and gas field...
Iran's LPG Exports Fall to 356,000 Million Tons
Iran's LPG shipments loaded, or due for lifting, in September...
Emirati Oil Company Hoarding Jet Fuel
Emirates National Oil Company has begun storing jet fuel on...
Saudis, Russia Planning to  Replace Iran Oil Market Share
The joint OPEC and non-OPEC ministerial committee, aka JMMC,...
OPEC,  Non-OPEC Aug. Compliance  at 129%
An OPEC and non-OPEC monitoring committee found that oil...
$30 Million for Mazandaran Gas Expansion  Scheme
Over 4.56 trillion rials ($30 million) have been allocated to...

Trending

Googleplus