79525
$28b Needed to Renew Old Urban Areas
$28b Needed to Renew Old Urban Areas

$28b Needed to Renew Old Urban Areas

$28b Needed to Renew Old Urban Areas

Deputy Minister of Roads and Urban Development Hamed Mazaherian said an investment of 1,230 trillion rials ($28.6 billion) is needed to renew old urban areas across the country. Noting that as much as 30% of the Iranian population live in such areas, the official said the housing sector accounts for 12% of direct employment in Iran. Housing costs amount to 30-33% in the total expenditure of middle-class families and 45% of low-income households, IRNA quoted Mazaherian as saying.

 

Short URL : https://goo.gl/dpZjMn
  1. https://goo.gl/A5zo4i
  • https://goo.gl/HtiJG9
  • https://goo.gl/H7cByj
  • https://goo.gl/B2VSqt
  • https://goo.gl/Yp1JvK

You can also read ...

First Vice President Es'haq Jahangiri on Monday officially...
Exporters and even local traders say they have put everything on hold for now until the dust settles on the new normal.
The foreign exchange market recently went in a frenzy, with...
Jahangiri officially notified the process of repatriation that obligates exporters to return 95% of their currency yields.
When President Hassan Rouhani’s administration decided to...
Gov’t Weighing Impact of Forex Measures on Trade
The government is assessing the effect of unified exchange...
Snapp, Iran’s First Unicorn Startup?
The widely used ride-hailing application Snapp will pursue new...
Iran Business Environment Improves
Iran’s National Business Environment Index improved slightly...
GM has sought wage concessions from its labor union as well as government funding and incentives to save its remaining three South Korean factories.
General Motors Co’s South Korean unit on Monday said it has...
Subsidized Currency for Specified Imports
The head of Management and Planning Organization has presented...

Add new comment

Read our comment policy before posting your viewpoints

Trending

Googleplus