47804
Self-Sufficiency in Agro Machinery
Self-Sufficiency in Agro Machinery

Self-Sufficiency in Agro Machinery

Self-Sufficiency in Agro Machinery

About 95% of the agricultural machinery need is met by domestic producers, according to Kambiz Abbasi, an official with the Ministry of Agricultural Jihad. “The remaining 5% pertains to modern machinery used in rice paddy fields,” he was quoted as saying by IRNA on the sidelines of the ‘13th International Exhibition of Agriculture’ and the ‘11th International Expo on Aviculture, Animal Husbandry and Fishery Industries’ held concurrently in Hamedan Province. More than 100 domestic and foreign companies from Germany, Belgium, Italy, Turkey, South Korea and China are attending the two events, which will run until Thursday.

Short URL : http://goo.gl/ETASjo
  1. http://goo.gl/sH9kaI
  • http://goo.gl/HCm2LM
  • http://goo.gl/sxcsSd
  • http://goo.gl/oWXFxv
  • http://goo.gl/hBXrLm

You can also read ...

Support for  Forex Measures
The head of Competition Council welcomed efforts made by the...
Uber in Talks to Buy Food-Delivery Company
Uber Technologies Inc. is in early talks to buy food-delivery...
The looming crisis in the emerging markets, set off by the run on the Turkish lira, has had a more direct impact on the Iranian rial than anything the US has claimed.
Since the beginning of the fiscal 2018-19, the Iranian rial...
CBI: Currency Inflow Growing Steadily
Governor of the Central Bank of Iran said on Saturday that...
UK Firm: Progress Made With Iran Airport Contract
UK-based security solutions supplier Westminster Group said it...
Yu Chang Hwang (L) and Mohammad Reza Bakhtiari
South Korea’s new ambassador to Iran, Yu Chang Hwang, said...
Without Waivers, US Sanctions on Iran Will Cripple Iraq
Iraqi officials, struggling to form a new government months...
Watermelon Exports  Exceed $100m
Iran exported 569,974 tons of watermelon worth $106.42 million...

Trending

Googleplus