7674
First IF Steel Production Line
Economy, Business And Markets

First IF Steel Production Line

Mobarakeh Steel Company has established the first production line for interstitial-free (IF) steel, reported iribnews on Saturday. IF is mainly used in manufacturing car bodies. It has typically less than 30 parts per million (ppm) of carbon, which enables the metal to have better ductility and plasticity characteristics, which are desirable for car bodies. The new line will produce 1,663 metric tons of ULC (Ultralow Carbon) steel as well as 950 metric tons of decarburized steel, making Iran self-sufficient for the two specialized steel types. Currently, some 60% of the steel sheets required by domestic automakers are supplied domestically and the steelmakers are planning to supply the remaining 40%.

 

Short URL : http://goo.gl/j7J77P

You can also read ...

Effects of Sanctions on Food Consumption of the Poor
It is now clear that the purpose of US sanctions against Iran...
CBI Moves to Sideline USD
As part of the latest measure to ditch the US dollar from the...
Surcharge on Forex Rate Difference “Illegal”
The retrospective application of Clause Five of the government...
New Online System to Monitor Warehouses Countrywide
All warehouses in Iran are required to register in the so-...
Bank Loans Hit €18 Billion in 4 Months
Banks and credit institutions allocated a total of 1.67...
Sanctions, Banking Troubles Facing Iranians in Hong Kong
Banking for companies that do business with Iran–as well as...
Gov’t to Build  2 New Towns
The Iranian government will commence the process of building...
Sesame Oil, Products Imported From  6 Countries
More than 1.38 million tons of sesame oil and products worth $...

Trending

Googleplus