53226
Iran's Road Imports Up, Exports Down
Economy, Business And Markets

Iran's Road Imports Up, Exports Down

Iran’s imports and exports via road showed a 20.4% rise and 5% decline respectively during the first half of the current Iranian year (started March 20), according to statistics released by the Road Maintenance and Transportation Organization, affiliated to the Ministry of Roads and Urban Development. Non-oil products accounted for 89% or close to 884,000 tons of the imports and oil products for the remaining 11% or 15,500 tons. Moreover, 65% or 2.3 million tons of the exports consisted of non-oil goods and the remaining 35% or over 806,000 tons were oil products. Most of the trade was conducted through the border terminals of Bazargan and Astara in the northwest and Mirjaveh in the southeast. The main non-oil commodities imported via road were auto parts and rice while exports mostly consisted of cement, chemical products and gasoline.

Short URL : https://goo.gl/TEX515
  1. https://goo.gl/bl9Lx0
  • https://goo.gl/w2FEhP
  • https://goo.gl/bys4wa
  • https://goo.gl/pGcfw0
  • https://goo.gl/gvQfYd

You can also read ...

Iran, Syria Mull Prospects of Economic, Trade Cooperation
Syrian Minister of Economy and Foreign Trade Mohammad Samer al...
Iran to Make Most of Eurasia Preferential Trade Agreement
Iran’s ambassador to Kazakhstan highlighted Tehran’s efforts...
Most French Firms ‘Won’t Be Able to Stay’ in Iran
Most French companies hoping to keep doing business in Iran...
Second Preparatory Meeting for ‘Sports Economy Conference’
Donya-e-Eqtesad Media Group played host to the second...
Google to Invest $550m  in China’s JD
Google is investing $550 million in cash in China’s JD.com Inc...
Border Transit Rises 11% in 2 Months
More than 1.59 million tons of commodities were transited...
TSE Gauge Ends Tuesday Trade 1.89% Higher
Tehran's stock market bulls continued to lift up equities in a...
President Hassan Rouhani, flanked by Parliament Speaker Ali Larijani (R) and Judiciary Chief Ayatollah Sadeq Amoli Larijani, attended the meeting in Tehran on June 19.
The Supreme Council of Economic Coordination, a joint meeting...

Add new comment

Read our comment policy before posting your viewpoints

Trending

Googleplus