42697
Bankers, Automakers Offer Special Loans
Economy, Business And Markets

Bankers, Automakers Offer Special Loans

Some banks and automakers have developed a new lending plan to finance car buyers with up to 1 billion rials ($32,800) in loans, without using the money of the Central Bank of Iran.
Applicants are supposed to put in 30% of a car’s price as down payment, and the remaining 70% will be provided by banks. No deposit is required prior to taking out the loans and borrowers should repay the loans in a 3-5 year period at a 20% interest, ISNA reported on Monday.
The plan seems to be more appealing to carmakers as the value of their vehicles will be reimbursed as soon as the car is sold. The scheme should satisfy auto companies compared with the previous “selling-in-installment” scheme which had a repayment period of 5 years and 21% interest rate.
The scheme required banks to pay 1,500 million rials in loans with banks receiving their money at the end of the contract. Despite the decision being enforced by Money and Credit Council, some banks refused to provide the loans on grounds that they had not been formally informed of the terms in advance.

Short URL : http://goo.gl/eJmSKw
  1. http://goo.gl/Z3u5Ft
  • http://goo.gl/PU5yj7
  • http://goo.gl/LQ5aj4
  • http://goo.gl/1PI0pf
  • http://goo.gl/OjF9Tq

You can also read ...

Iran, Syria Mull Prospects of Economic, Trade Cooperation
Syrian Minister of Economy and Foreign Trade Mohammad Samer al...
Most French Firms ‘Won’t Be Able to Stay’ in Iran
Most French companies hoping to keep doing business in Iran...
Iran to Make Most of Eurasia Preferential Trade Agreement
Iran’s ambassador to Kazakhstan highlighted Tehran’s efforts...
Second Preparatory Meeting for ‘Sports Economy Conference’
Donya-e-Eqtesad Media Group played host to the second...
President Hassan Rouhani, flanked by Parliament Speaker Ali Larijani (R) and Judiciary Chief Ayatollah Sadeq Amoli Larijani, attended the meeting in Tehran on June 19.
The Supreme Council of Economic Coordination, a joint meeting...
Google to Invest $550m  in China’s JD
Google is investing $550 million in cash in China’s JD.com Inc...
Iran Steel Output Surges 13%
Iranian steelmakers produced a total of 7.66 million tons of...
Border Transit Rises 11% in 2 Months
More than 1.59 million tons of commodities were transited...

Trending

Googleplus