34853
Private Insurance Business Improving
Economy, Business And Markets

Private Insurance Business Improving

The share of private insurance firms grew in the nine months ending Dec. 21 making up 58% of the industry’s total earnings. This is while Iran Insurance Company, their sole state-owned rival, took in the remaining 42%. Data from the Central Insurance company of Iran  shows that during the period, the industry’s total revenue reached 165.7 trillion rials ($ 5.49 billion), marking an 11.7% year-on-year increase, CII website reported on Friday. The industry paid a total of 93.2 trillion rials ($3.08 billion) in claims, a growth of 22.6% compared to the same period last year. Insurance firms sold 35.5 million policies during the period, with third-party auto insurance accounting for almost 40% of the total. Third-party policies also top the list of indemnities at 40.3%.

Short URL : https://goo.gl/ivQtvz
  1. https://goo.gl/m1hzOr
  • https://goo.gl/GgOu2u
  • https://goo.gl/RaqfFY
  • https://goo.gl/3tkWPA
  • https://goo.gl/mJezLi

You can also read ...

Qatar, Oman Becoming Iran's New Trade Gateways
Iran is working to curb its trade ties with the UAE, replacing...
Connectivity Central to Iran-India Future Ties
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani’s recent state visit to India...
Nissan to Test Self-Driving Taxis
Nissan Motor Co is taking its first steps to becoming an...
Export Billet Prices Climb Amid Higher Offers, Transactions
Iranian export billet prices went up by $5-15 per ton on an...
Coated Steel Strip Production Jumps 42% in 10 Months
Iran’s coated steel strip output reached a record 1.26 million...
Renewed Efforts to Sideline US Dollar in Foreign Trade
Months after a meeting between Iran’s Leader Ayatollah Seyyed...
Rial Gaining Ground
Rial continued its gain against the US dollar in Tehran's...
Exports to Thailand, Indonesia See Biggest Rise
Iran’s exports to Thailand and Indonesia, crude oil excluded,...

Trending

Googleplus