13055
Cement Use
Economy, Business And Markets

Cement Use

More than 62 million metric tons of cement was produced during 11 months of the current Iranian year (to end March 20), IRNA cited statistics by the ministry of industry, mine, and trade. Some 80% of the 62 million was used domestically while the remaining 20% was exported. The cement sector also produced 64.1 million tons of clinker – the raw material to produce cement – over the same period. The production of cement during the last month of the 11-month period stood at 4.79 million tons, while clinker production amounted to 2.85 million tons in the same month. Cement exports are expected to reach 18 million tons by the end of the current year (March 20) with no significant difference compared to last year. Iran is the fourth global producer of cement and the biggest producer in the Middle East.

 

Short URL : http://goo.gl/MrCLud

You can also read ...

Forex Rates Tumble
The Central Bank of Iran’s measures, namely to issue...
Iran to Send More Flour to Iraq via Russia Wheat Deal
Iran is negotiating a wheat import deal with Russia that would...
Gov’t Earned 150% More From Tax Than Oil Last Fiscal
The government earned 150% more from tax than from oil in the...
24 New Foreign Traders in Iran’s Capital Market
The Central Securities Depository of Iran issued 24 trading...
Lawmakers expressed concerns that the government is becoming increasingly dependent on raising money by issuing debt to cover widening budget deficits.
The government has issued over 300 trillion rials ($6.4...
Iran’s currency had lost a quarter of its value in six months, sliding to a record low of 49,000 last week.
Governor of the Central Bank of Iran Valiollah Seif defended...
$660m Allocated to Modernize Irrigation Systems
The government has allocated 31.17 trillion rials ($660...
Mineral Water Exports Hit $25m
More than 21,000 tons of mineral water worth $25 million were...

Trending

Googleplus