12105
Steel Retirees Overdue Pensions
Economy, Business And Markets

Steel Retirees Overdue Pensions

The deputy head of steel employees’ pension fund says the steel industry’s retirees will receive their overdue pensions by the end of the current Iranian year (ending March 20), Fooladnews reported. According to Ne’matollah Shahbazi, last month’s pensions have been paid to 70% of the retirees and the remaining 30% will be paid in a few days. Since three years ago, the payment of pensions to steel retirees has been marred by delays, which got worse over the past three months. The retirees held a sit-in outside the parliament building on Wednesday in protest, saying they had not been paid their pensions for three months, urging the parliament to enforce the budget laws of the past two years. Shahbazi vowed that there would be no more delays in paying the pensions as of March 21.

Short URL : http://goo.gl/4vBhp6

You can also read ...

Turkey to Defy US Sanctions, Maintain Trade Ties With Iran
Turkey intends to defy US President Donald Trump and continue...
An Iraqi peddler displays Iranian currency for sale in the capital Baghdad on Aug. 9.
Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi has raised the level of...
CBI Delivering 2.5m Presold Gold Coins
The Central Bank of Iran has started the delivery of 2.5...
Google Rolls Back Android Messages to Old Design
On Thursday, it looked as though Google was starting to roll...
Private Housing Investments Rise
The uptrend in private sector investments in the housing...
Iran Chamber of Commerce Urges FATF Compliance
Iran Chamber of Commerce, Industries, Mines and Agriculture,...
New Foreign Exchange Policy:  Exporters’ Savior or Bane?
The new forex policy, announced last week by the Central Bank...
Hoarded Goods Worth $40m Confiscated in Tehran
Essential goods worth 3.2 trillion rials (around $40 million)...

Trending

Googleplus